I'm still here! I may be a little frazzled around the edges but I seemed to hold it together over the weekend!! Trying to find a few minutes of free time after a busy weekend with Frank away and then him right back to work. Funny how there doesn't seem to be enough time to get some “down time”.
Week 2 was a breeze, the exercise was simple even though I managed to kick it up a notch and fit a workout in each day, you really only get out what you put in! I did manage to journal about something I appreciated every day, which was a nice couple minute retreat for me to go to bed in a happy mood after a hectic day with the kids. My biggest appreciation today was saving 50% at the grocery store, yay me! I didn't get my affirmations done though so I am putting that on this week again, a bit of a let down for me to not get them complete but hey, that's what I'm working on in these 90 days! Me!
I still haven't figured out the whole video thing, guess that will be added to this week as well, a video post could make things a little easier when I'm busy. So watch for a video post! Hopefully that's coming soon.
My goals for week #3:
- Continue with my morning 7-minute routine and the exercise routine daily
- Fitness goals to the next level – add 2 days a week with a double workout of something new!!
- Write out my affirmations for each goal so I can review them daily in the main areas of my life: health, business, financial, relationships, fun, and personal
- Meditation – big announcement coming about a meditation challenge!!
- Share some couponing tips in a blog post
- Plan a vacation away next week!