This post contains affiliate links, thank you for your continued support
We had a blast at Monster Jam in Calgary for the past few years and can't wait to be in the Grandstands again. Monster Jam roars into the 2019 season with a points-based series, showcasing the best lineup of Monster Jam vehicles that deliver what fans want to see most…more trucks, more racing, more freestyle, more donuts, more wheelies, more action!
Join me at Monster Jam in Calgary, Alberta
Monster Jam® is the most action-packed live event on four wheels where world-class drivers compete in front of capacity crowds in both monster truck racing and freestyle competitions. They deliver adrenaline-charged family entertainment with the ultimate off-road, motorsport competition. Monster Jam® features the most recognizable trucks in the world including Grave Digger®, Max-DTM, El Toro Loco®, Monster Mutt® and many more. Monster Jam events leave you on the edge of your seat as these competitors thrill fans with jaw-dropping displays of gravity-defying feats.
What to bring to Monster Jam:
- Ear protection, especially for the little ones. When Dustin was 5 and under he preferred the over the head 3M ear muffs and now he uses regular ear plugs. You'll thank me later because buying it at the event is expensive
- A camera or your phone to capture the fun times you'll have, an external battery pack is also a good idea
- Patience, just like with any event there are crowds of people and a little patience goes a long way
- There are souvenirs EVERYWHERE so have a talk with the kids before you go about your expectations.
- Eat before you go and pack snacks, without a doubt the kids will get hungry but if you go with a full belly and have a few snacks ready they'll make it through. I also keep a stash of snacks in the car to enjoy afterward.
What You Can Expect at Monster Jam
Custom-built, supercharged and methanol-injected. Come see Monster Jam's world-class drivers push their trucks to the limits in Freestyle, “2-Wheel Skills” and Racing competitions that will have you on the edge of your seats in an unexpected, unscripted and unforgettable experience.
These four-wheel, 10,000-pound beasts are returning to Calgary September 7th & 8th 2019 at the Stampede Grandstand!
September 7 starts at 3 pm but the fun starts at the pit party 12-2 pm
September 8 starts at 3 pm with a pit party from 12-2 pm
Trucks/Drivers are subject to change but right now they have these amazing drivers attending the event:
- Jailbird driven by Kaylyn Migues,
- Grave Digger driven by Tyler Menninga,
- Northern Nightmare driven by Cam McQueen,
- Bounty Hunter driven by Jimmy Creten,
- Monster Mutt driven by Tanner Root,
- Megalodon driven by Austin Minton,
- Nitro Menace driven by Darren Migues, and
- Scarlet Bandit driven by Dawn Creten.
Tickets are available at ticketmaster.ca, the Scotiabank Saddledome Box Office, or the Stampede Grandstand the day of the show. Please note that seats are $2 more day of the show.
Who will you be taking to Monster Jam in Calgary?