This post contains affiliate links, thank you for your continued support
We had a blast at Monster Jam in Calgary last year and we can't wait to be in the Grandstands again. Monster Jam roars into the 2018 season with a points-based series, showcasing the best lineup of Monster Jam vehicles that deliver what fans want to see most…more trucks, more racing, more freestyle, more donuts, more wheelies, more action!
Join me at Monster Jam in Calgary, Alberta
Monster Jam® is the most action-packed live event on four wheels where world-class drivers compete in front of capacity crowds in both monster truck racing and freestyle competitions. Celebrating 25 years of adrenaline-charged family entertainment, Monster Jam combines spontaneous entertainment with the ultimate off-road, motorsport competition. Monster Jam features the most recognizable trucks in the world including Grave Digger®, Max-DTM, El Toro Loco®, Monster Mutt® and many more. Monster Jam events leave you on the edge of your seat as these competitors thrill fans with jaw-dropping displays of gravity-defying feats.
What to bring to Monster Jam:
- Ear protection, especially for the little ones. When Dustin was 5 and under he preferred the over the head 3M ear muffs and now he uses regular ear plugs. You'll thank me later because buying it at the event is expensive
- A camera or your phone to capture the fun times you'll have, an external battery pack is also a good idea
- Patience, just like with any event there are crowds of people and a little patience goes a long way
- There are souvenirs EVERYWHERE so have a talk with the kids before you go about your expectations.
- Eat before you go and pack snacks, without a doubt the kids will get hungry but if you go with a full belly and have a few snacks ready they'll make it through. I also keep a stash of snacks in the car to enjoy afterward.
What You Can Expect at Monster Jam
Custom-built, supercharged and methanol-injected. These four-wheel, 10,000-pound beasts are returning to Calgary September 8th & 9th 2018 at the Stampede Grandstand!
September 8 starts at 7 pm but the fun starts at the pit party 4:30-6:00
September 9 starts at 2 pm with a pit party from 11:30-1:00
Additional trucks/drivers to be announced, Jailbird driven by Kaylyn Migues, Grave Digger driven by Brandon Vinson, Northern Nightmare driven by Cam McQueen, Bounty Hunter driven by Jimmy Creten. Trucks/Drivers Subject to Change.
- Tickets for Monster Jam start at $15. Tickets are subject to availability, Gold Circle, VIP and Front Row seating is limited. Market pricing applies to all tickets. All seats are reserved, and tickets are available online at www.ticketmaster.ca.
- Pit Party – Saturday, September 8 from 4:30pm-6:00 pm and Sunday, September 9 from 11:30am-1:00 pm Pit Passes are available for $15 at the Scotiabank Saddledome box office, online at www.ticketmaster.ca, or at the Stampede Grandstand day of show. Same day event ticket along with Pit Pass required for entry.