If you know me you know I LOVE hot and spicy so this recipe is just perfect! If you love hot wings my Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is just for you!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing (or your favorite dip flavor)
- ½ cup hot sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- Items for dipping
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate until it's smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and shredded cheese until well combined. Add the chicken and stir to spread throughout dip.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until dip is hot and bubbly. I stir before serving to ensure even temperature.
- Serve with items for dipping like taco chips, veggies, or crackers.
I hope you enjoyed this week's recipe! Be sure to check out others from my Tasty Tuesday collection!