Wow, where has the time gone, seems like just yesterday I was wanting a new challenge and trying to get out of my comfort zone so came up with my 90 Day Challenge! I can say a lot has changed in such a short time for me and I am LOVING LIFE!
Last week was crazy busy, I think mostly because of spring break and trying to balance everything. And with Easter around the corner makes things seem that much busier! But hey that's life right. I got some amazing results from this past month – lost 9.5 lbs and 12.5 inches – and I'm looking forward to adding some muscle this month. Focusing some more time on doing stuff at work and settling into our routines, seems like every time something is going smoothly it all gets turned upside down and I have to start again.
So my week in review: I was able to keep my workouts on schedule and challenge myself for the most part – was sick a couple days so didn't push it too hard. Meditation is coming along great and I've posted a lot of great tips on my Facebook page! Positive affirmation, well I did them but for some reason they weren't sitting with me right and Lora and I talked about it and I think it is because so many great and empowering things are happening for me that I am grateful for so I don't really feel I need to affirm my goals, so I'm working on a creative new way of thinking of them!! As for my
Positive affirmation, well I did them but for some reason they weren't sitting with me right and Lora and I talked about it and I think it is because so many great and empowering things are happening for me that I am grateful for so I don't really feel I need to affirm my goals, so I'm working on a creative new way of thinking of them!! As for my Korea travel book check out –Seoul Sweet Seoul (The definitive guide to Seoul, South Korea) – amazing! Of
I posted a new recipe – Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup! As for a video post that is still in the works, trying to figure it all out but I did manage to put a video post in my Month of Meditation blog post. So now that you're super bored let's go to the juicy stuff that I have on the go for this week!
My goals for week #5:
- Keep my morning meditation, 7-minute workout, healthy eating and start getting up 30 minutes earlier!
- Outline daily routines and stick to them!
- Put more effort into planning out my weeks and stick to it! – work, exercise, family, meals, me time, etc.
- Find a way to challenge myself every day! Get outside of my comfort zone more.
- Get in at least 30 minutes of exercise each day
- Work on the new giveaway for my site this month!!
- Start outlining and planning the summer student position and employee incentive program that will start at work soon.
Wish me luck!