Hey all! It has been a fantastic week since I got home so many great things have happened and time is just flying by, I am however stumped on what I would like to do in this upcoming week. I should have my goals already planned out but it seems like I am at a loss for motivation. It is funny though because so many great things have happened lately and I have a lot of goals I've accomplished with so much planned for my vacation. Can you believe I'm going skydiving?! It is almost unreal to think of it. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
I was able to check a few more items off my 101 list, including decreasing my carbon footprint, we signed up for at the door recycling pick up so now I have no excuse not to recycle I don't even have to sort it, just put it out and it gets picked up!
With only about 4 weeks left in my 90 day challenge I am really happy with where I'm at but ready to take it to the next level just need to recoup a bit from the hectic curveball life has thrown me. I'm going to take a break and just be for the next week I think.
Week 7 Summary:
- Giveaway posted!! I can't believe it myself it has only been like 50 days since I started this journey and the new experience of blogging and I am able to share such a great book with you guys.
- I've been really good about meditation and with my 30 days coming to a close I feel like I've formed a new habit and a “pause” button in my every day life, whether I actually choose to use it or not is another issue but I know it is always there.
- Exercise and eating healthy have kind of fallen behind, and I know it is because I'm trying to catch up on sleep because when I'm tired I can eat anything and everything, slowly I am getting back to where I like to be with these habits
- Work is going great, I have had a little procrastination in that department but why not I deserve a little break every now and then and with a vacation around the corner I think I am going to take a mental break for a bit, I'll still have to work while I'm away but at least I can come back refreshed and ready to tackle things
- I'm enjoying life lately and doing a lot of spontaneous things which is a huge change for me and I love it!
My goals for week #8:
- Be spontaneous this week, try new things and get out of my old comfort zone
- Check LOTS of items off my 101 list! – and update it
- Take a well deserved vacation and take a time out for me
- Have fun with a few blog posts this week!
So join me on my fabulous vacation in Vegas starting on Sunday, I'll be posting some blog stuff and hopefully some fabulous pictures of skydiving!! Can't wait to share my experience.