This week I'm bring you a Sunday Social from New Years past and present! You know the drill, go to A Complete Waste of Makeup, grab the questions, answer them, and link up! Remember to leave me a comment so I can visit you too.
1. Favorite New Years eve you’ve had before
My favorite would be the ones spent having a fondue, playing Stock Ticker, and hanging out with friends and family. I do have to say that my favorite part of New Years is actually New Years day when we go out snowmobiling and sledding!
2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
No plans, trying to think of something fun for the kids this year but I'm a little stuck on that. We'll probably end up going to bed early so we can wake up and head out sledding early.
3. Name a book we should all read come January?
I don't have on specific book that you should read but I do have a few recommendations depending on what you're looking for in the New Year, my top 5 recommendations would be:
1. [amazon_link id=”B000FC2OHA” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ][/amazon_link] A great book that you'll keep going back to over and over again, I use it like a manual to keep me on track!
2. [amazon_link id=”0743269519″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ][/amazon_link] If you're looking for balance in your life this book will help you bring a little to your life!
3. [amazon_link id=”0399160590″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ][/amazon_link] If you're looking to improve parenting skills or create some new ones, this is a must!
4. [amazon_link id=”0061963860″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ][/amazon_link] The whole series! My latest fun read.
5. [amazon_link id=”1416980067″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ][/amazon_link] A great pre-teen read with you kids that is guaranteed to bring a few laughs and bring up topics that might be hard to talk about otherwise.
4. What are your new years resolutions?
I don't make resolutions to live by anymore I prefer making a motto to live by instead, a few years ago I chose to “Live More Simply And Have More Fun“, it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. So this year I am going to live by Expect the Unexpected because I need to learn how to just live in the moment and enjoy it rather than worrying about everything else in that one moment.
I hope you enjoyed this week's Sunday Social! You can connect with me on Facebook and Twitter too!