Your home is a safe place for your family to gather year round, it protects you from the outside elements, and houses all your memories. For those reasons alone regular maintenance is important especially when it comes to your roof. There are many signs to watch for when it comes to roof replacement and that's where roofing contractors Rockwood, Michigan can help.
Annual Roofing Inspection Rockwood, MI
When you take a quick glance at your roof you may not notice imperfections but there can be many hidden sources of damage. That's why it is important to schedule an annual roofing inspection to have the professionals, who trained and certified take a look. The roofing contractor can perform an inspection while looking for damage by vermin, loose shingles or even damaged gutters. Here are a few signs you should schedule your inspection:
- Gutters filled with shingle granules – if you notice an excess amount of granules in your gutters it means your roof is nearing its end
- Damages shingles – if you notice curling or buckling shingles it can be a sign of deeper issues or you are in need of a roof replacement
- Sagging roof – this is a serious issue and indicates there may be structural issues and requires immediate attention
While the age of your roof isn't always an indicator of needing a roof replacement having an annual inspection performed is essential. A licensed and insured roofing contractor can immediately identify internal and external issues that need to be addressed and whether or not your need a roof replacement.
If all the signs are present and your roofing inspection indicates that you need a replacement, you'll want to do your research to ensure you choose a company that aligns with your needs. Let's take a look at a few things you'll need to consider:
- Request a free inspection and estimate – finding a roofing contractor that is local to Rockwood, MI is important, they should be able to schedule an appointment quickly so your roof can be evaluated
- Licensed and Insured – this goes without saying, a credible roofing contractor should have proof of insurance and licensing documents. Not only will this protect you but they're protecting themselves.
- Contract – another simple way to protect both parties is to establish a roofing contract that lays out terms of services, estimate and cost, installation including permits, timeline, materials, and cleanup.
- Materials used – the roofing materials you choose will affect the prices, appearance, lifespan, and energy efficiency of your new roof. While asphalt is the economical choice there are other materials to consider including metal and concrete shingles. A professional roofing contractor will have the ability to assist you in making an informed decision.
- Financing options – while this isn't essential for all clients having the options available for affordable roof financing is important.
Selecting a roofing contractor with a proven track record that offers superior customer services is important. Downriver Roofers are a family-operated business in Rockwood, Michigan with over 20 years of experience. They are dependable, credible, and experienced in offering roof replacements, re-roofs, tear-offs, roof installations, roof inspections, and the list goes on.
For a roofing contractor that stands behind their work with a no-leak guarantee on every new roof installation and lifetime warrantee with money-back guarantee contact Downriver Roofers. Their emergency response roofing team is on call 24/7 year-round and they even provide one-day roof installation on most roofs. The roofing contractors in Rockwood Michigan offer free roof inspections, all you have to do is call!