Hello summertime sunshine! I can't tell you how excited I am to see the sun back for good. I love lounging by the pool and taking in some rays, there is just something about sunshine and feeling good all summer long. It is also important to stay hydrated and in order to stay bathing suit beautiful cut the sugar out of our summertime drinks. With Pure Via you can indulge in your favorite summer drinks without all the sugar and calories.
With the option of non-GMO packets or liquid stevia Pure Via has you covered. My favorite so far this summer is the flavored vanilla liquid stevia, I like to add it directly to my water for a cold refreshing treat with 0 calories in the afternoon! The liquid containers are easy to use and can be thrown in your purse or day pack for a treat any time of the day whether you're hiking or out running errands. Pure Via is suitable for people with diabetes because it is sweetened using all natural stevia. The non-GMO packets offer the same 0 calorie sweetener in an individual use size that I love in my tea but be careful it is super sweet. Each Pure Via packet sweetens like two teaspoons of sugar and each packet contains only non-GMO* ingredients.
Now one of my favorite recipes I tried from the Pure Via site:
Pure Via Blood Orange Iced Tea Recipe
- 4 cups (1L) cold water
- 2 large cold brew tea bags
- ½ cup (125 mL) blood orange juice OR regular orange juice
- 6 packets Pure Via sweetener
- Orange slices (optional)
- Lime slices (optional)
- Pour cold water into a 1-quart (1L) pitcher. Add tea bags. Let steep for 20 minutes. Remove tea bags and discard.
- Stir orange juice and Pure Via sweetener into tea. Divide tea evenly between 6 tall glasses filled with ice. Garnish with orange and lime slices, if desired.
This post contains affiliate links, thank you for your continued support