Happy Mother's Day!! For this Sunday Social it is a lot to do with reflection on what I'm doing in the past and present so join in the fun!
1. 1 year ago I was doing …. well I had an almost two year old that needed constant attention so I was extremely busy being a Mom! My blog was just starting out so I had a ton to learn and I was trying to find some balance in our crazy busy lives.
2. 5 years ago I was doing …. I also had an almost two year old so I was busy, busy, busy especially with being a new Mom. I was doing a fun home party business that gave me time out of the house a couple nights a week and at least once on the weekends. Life was fun and I always had something new to learn or do.
3. 10 years ago I was doing…. I was 19 and it was my first summer break from college. We actually spent the summer in Alaska, which was a fun experience filled with lots of new friends and getting to know my in-laws. It truly was a summer to remember. As for the whole year it was spent with my head in the books and not having much fun but well worth the experience and education.
4. 1 year from now Ill be doing… I hope to be planning an amazing family trip to a fun destination we've never been to. Enjoying life with a 4 and 8 year old life will be a lot easier and they'll have more independence to do the things they want to be doing. Frank and i will both be turning 30 and we'll be married for 10 years so that means a no kid vacation will have to be taken! Can't wait it will be a fun year!
5. 5 years ago ill be doing…. with an 8 and 12 year old life will be BUSY! But fun and full of excitement. I see a lot of travelling, family memories, and experiences. Who knows maybe we'll own a vacation home and the kids will enjoy being themselves and having friends over while I can relax and enjoy life.
6. 10 years from now ill be doing… it will by my 39th year being alive so I think I will be planning some kind of celebration for my 40th. Cheyenne will be graduating and probably headed to college while Dustin will be going through the awkward teenage years. Life will be fun and challenging all at the same time.
Hope you enjoyed this week's Sunday Social!