First off I just want to say a big thank you to all of you who have been hanging on and following me, I am extremely thankful for each and everyone of you. As for me I have been slacking in the post department especially on my vlog's. That is all about to change! I've been kicking butt on challenging myself on these last 3 months of 2012, which is my NEW 90 day challenge! I think I owe all of you an update.
Without dragging you through too many personal details I'll give you the quick and straight to the point version:
- I bought an elliptical and have done 45 minutes a day on it since I bought it, only missing 3 days while on vacation
- I have a new favorite thing, my vibram fivefingers! Sorry just had to share my photo of the day I got them:
- I haven't been so great at communication online or in person and I'm working on improving that
- I'm stressed and sick because of it, I need a change in my life and I'm trying to figure out what that is
- My kids have been AMAZING lately and Cheyenne is becoming more independent every day and I LOVE it!
- I am a brand ambassador for three great companies now: LaRoche Posay, WeeHands (post to come soon), and Playskool!
- I've fallen in LOVE with baking again, yay me!
- I have a few exciting trips coming up in the near future
- I am kicking butt at getting out of my comfort zone!! I may even go to a movie SOLO this weekend 🙂
- I've sucked at vlogging but I love it so I have a few new ones in the works!
And that pretty much is summary of me right now. Yeah I'm sick but hey I'm doing the best I can with what I have, I'm focusing on the positive and moving forward. I have more tomorrow's ahead of me than yesterday's and I'm taking advantage of that. I hope each and everyone of you are taking the time to appreciate life and live each and every day like it is your last with NO REGRETS. I know I am trying and it takes an effort to do it but worth every struggling moment.
As always I would love to hear from you send me an email or leave a comment so we can connect.