One thing LEGO is good at is providing decades of fun with their building blocks but the traditional LEGO experience is about to change. The Fusion Town Master product provides virtual integration of the unique cities and buildings that you create. On the special playing surface you create a LEGO village. You can then control LEGO characters and continue to build your physical empire on your Android or Apple smartphone or tablet!
Key Elements of Lego Fusion Town Master
- 256 LEGO pieces
- Includes Mayor mini-figure
- Fusion base plate for virtual integration
- Compatible with other Fusion products by LEGO
- Watch your “real world” brick creations come to life on your smartphone or tablet
Why Lego Fusion Town Master Makes a Good Purchase
Kids and adult LEGO lovers can build a “real world” city or environment using LEGO bricks in the traditional manner. But the game also comes equipped with special programming that allows you to transfer your physical creation to the virtual world with the Fusion Town Master.
Here is how it works:
- download the free Town Master building application (download instructions included in this set)
- unpack your set and begin building on the special fusion scanning plate
- then assemble the base of different types of buildings, stores and homes right on that special scanning plate.
Your creations are finished on your digital display where you act as the Mayor, solving problems and growing your town to keep your citizens happy. If you own any other LEGO fusion play sets, the bricks and figures you already have are also compatible with this set. Schools, fire and police stations, hospitals and stores are required to keep your town growing and prospering, and you will be prompted when you have decisions to make as to which buildings you want to erect.
One really neat feature is the task reward system. While building your town you will be given tasks to complete. When you successfully do so, you are given more virtual studs to help grow your village.
This post contains affiliate links, thank you for your continued support