Cold days call for lazy days by the fire with lattes, comfy pants and a good book. This recipe was inspired by my lazy side and the fact that I don't want to go outside when it is freezing. You're going to fall in love with this simple cinnamon vanilla latte.
The De'Longhi Pump Espresso is the perfect addition to your kitchen this fall! It offers you authentic barista-quality beverages that you can enjoy in the comfort of your home. This machine is inspired by Italian cuisine heritage and family values, with features including:
- one espresso shot or two
- your foam, your way and at the temperature you like
- hot water on demand
- cup warmer
- easy to clean
Cinnamon Vanilla Latte Recipe
I love me a good latte so coming up with a simple recipe was a lot of fun. You can switch up the flavor by swapping the cinnamon and vanilla for a favorite flavor of yours like chai, pumpkin spice and even apple pie.
Cinnamon Vanilla Latte Ingredients
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (or to your liking)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 shot espresso
Cinnamon Vanilla Latte Instructions
1. Boil water, sugar and cinnamon in small saucepan over high heat for one minute, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Set the cinnamon vanilla syrup aside.
2. Make 1 shot of espresso in desired mug or glass, if you prefer stronger lattes make more!
3. Add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon vanilla syrup to the espresso.
Quick tip – The cinnamon vanilla syrup can be refrigerated and used for up to one month. The syrup flavor is easy to change by adding different spices to the simple syrup when preparing. Now you can make your favorite latte's at home for a fraction of the cost.
4. Steam milk, once at desired temperature add to your prepared mug and top with a dusting of cinnamon. Enjoy!
I love how this product looks sleek and stylish plus stores compactly in the kitchen. The 3-in-1 filter holder included with the unit offers a filter for one espresso, two shot espresso and an Easy Serve Espresso (ESE) pod. The removable water tank makes refilling the machine simple and mess free!
A few of my favorite combinations include:
- mocha – one shot of espresso, steamed milk and chocolate sauce topped with whipped cream
- apple pie latte – use apple pie seasoning in the simple syrup
- chai latte – use strong steeped chai tea in place of the water and seasoning in the simple syrup recipe, boil with sugar to perfection add to your latte to fit your taste preferences
Enjoy your next homemade cinnamon vanilla latte with some powdered sugar mini donuts!
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon vanilla syrup
- 1 cup steamed milk
- Make 1 shot of espresso in desired mug or glass
- Add cinnamon vanilla syrup
- Top with steamed milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of De'Longhi, Kenwood, Braun. The opinions and text are all mine.