Children are easy to please. Rather than trying to plan and host a birthday party at your own house, why not pick out a venue that already has everything you need to entertain your child and their little friends?
The Benefits of Using a Birthday Party Venue
Hosting a birthday party at a party venue is a great idea. Here are some of the biggest benefits:
- Easy. As a parent, you don’t have to lift a finger. Everything is planned for you. This allows you to show up when it starts and leave when it’s over. There’s no setup, cleanup, or worrying about the details.
- Cost-effective. Contrary to popular belief, hosting a party at a venue usually ends up being less expensive than hosting at your house. That’s because you don’t have to spend money on decorations, food, cups, utensils, cleaning up, etc. Everything is offered as part of a package, which lowers the cost on your end.
- More RSVPs. Put yourself in the shoes of other parents. If your child was invited to the birthday party of a child you don’t personally know, would you feel comfortable dropping him off at their house? While you might be fine doing that, you’d be more comfortable dropping your child off at a reputable birthday party venue where you know it’s safe. Thus, when you host your party at a venue, you can expect more RSVPs.
- Lower stress. Hosting at a venue removes all of the stress of planning a party. You get to relax and have fun.
- More fun. Want to know who else has fun at the birthday party? The kids, of course! Event venues are tailored toward kids and know how to help guests have a good time.
4 Places to Host a Party
A birthday party venue sounds great – but where do you go? We have a few awesome ideas for you:
1 – Sky Zone
“If your experience of kids birthday parties has been that the parents are exhausted at the end of it and the kids are still wound up, it’s time for you to choose a new birthday party venue. A Sky Zone party leaves the kids worn out — not the parents! All you have to do is show up and have a great time that your child and their friends will remember for years,” the Sky Zone website explains.
Sky Zone is an indoor trampoline park with more than 160 locations all over the United States. Kids are free to play, and parents are encouraged to join them in the fun.
2 – IMAX Theater
If you’ve never been to an IMAX movie, you’re missing out. IMAX screens are often 10-15 times bigger than normal screens and offer moviegoers a unique experience that’s unparalleled in any other type of movie theater around the world. Sometimes they show typical Hollywood movies, while other times they feature documentaries that are specifically filmed for IMAX showings. If you can find a theater in your area, they may also have birthday party packages (or at least have a dedicated party room for serving cake after the showing).
3 – Build-A-Bear
For young children, Build-A-Bear Workshop is a great place to host a kid’s birthday party. Party packages give you access to a party leader (included with at least five guests), furry friends for each guest, party hats, photo ops, and more.
4 – Minor League Baseball Game
Sporting events are great for a kid’s birthday party. Unfortunately, most professional sporting events are too crowded and far too expensive. But if you have a minor league baseball team in your town, you may find that they offer really fun birthday party packages. These packages often come complete with seats, food vouchers, hats, and maybe even an opportunity to go on the field and/or meet some players.
Make the Next Birthday a Memorable One
Kids love birthday parties. When you host your child’s birthday party at an event venue, you’re free to love them, as well. Give your child a day to remember by choosing one of the venues listed in this article. Everyone will love the experience!