Another week has come and gone and I'm happy to answer these questions about pet peeves just for you! If you're a blogger and want to link up make sure you visit A Complete Waste of Makeup to grab the current week's questions and leave the link to your answers!
1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve? The funny thing is we live in a super small town, seriously population of 5000, and I hate it when people don't drive the speed limit or don't follow the rules of the rude seriously peeves me. My biggest pet peeve has to be not pulling over for emergency vehicles, seriously people don't just turn on the sirens for the fun of it pull over and let them by it is an EMERGENCY.
2. Biggest Blogging pet peeve? I don't really know I guess I would have to say the politics and how its all about who you know. Don't get me wrong there are some amazing bloggers and blogging groups out there but there are those individuals who ruin it for us all, like the ones who won't help a newbie out with answering a few simple questions or bad-mouthing – karma people, it will find you!
3. Biggest general pet peeve? There are so many I don't even know where to start I guess it would depend on what room of the house I'm in. If I had to pick I think it would be toothpaste and how my husband squeezes from the middle instead of the bottom.
4. What is your most irrational fear? Birds, yep I said it I seriously have a phobia of birds and it is stupid I know but I just can't get over it. Bring on the spiders and bugs and I don't have an issue but a bird and I'm gone.
5. 3 celebrities you’d want to have dinner with? If you read last week's Sunday Social you'd know I'm a fan of Tori Spelling so she'd definitely be on the list, and then I'd follow that up with Ian Somerhalder – seriously who wouldn't love to look at him and I'd love to hear more about the IS Foundation. For my third celebrity maybe Jenny Garth, she's such a great Mom and multi-tasker I'd love to get her insight on how she handles life as a busy Mom.
That sums up my Sunday Social! I'd love to hear from you make sure to let me know if you linked up this week as well.