I don't know about you but one of my favorite things is cheese! Everything truly is better with cheese. Whenever we go out for a meal or attend a gathering the first thing I do is head for the cheese plate or order something smothered in cheese. I really don't know why I like it so much but I just can't get enough. So I thought the best thing to do would be to share a favorite cheese spread recipe of mine. I'm not going to lie I usually purchase Boursin Cheese instead of make it but this recipe makes it so quick and easy I may just whip myself up a batch 🙂 .
Quick and Easy Boursin Cheese Spread Recipe
- 8 ounces butter at room temperature
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 T lemon juice, fresh
- 1 large garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 2 t chives, fresh & minced
- 2 t flat leaf parsley, fresh & minced
- 2 t dill weed, fresh & minced
- 1 t oregano, fresh & minced
- 1 t basil, fresh & minced
- 1 t thyme, fresh & minced
- ¼ t black pepper
- Add butter and cream cheese to medium bowl and mix well
- Press the garlic into the mixture
- Blend the herbs into the cheese / butter mixture add to container and chill to allow the flavors to meld
- Serve chilled in a small bowl with veggies, crackers, or bread
I can't wait to make a batch of this for our next wine tasting event! My friends aren't going to believe I made it, that's just how good it is! I hope you enjoy this quick and easy Boursin cheese spread recipe as much as I do.
What's your favorite appetizer to make at home?