I had to share this retreat with all of you, it is my life coach and friend who will be attending and speaking at it. I would go if I didn't already have plans that week. It will truly be a life changing experience! I would be happy to answer any questions that I can and I HIGHLY recommend her and the retreat!! This is what Lora has to say.
Yoga Retreat 7 Days to Dharma-Come Explore your Life’s Purpose
It’s vacation time! We are Aruba bound and there are only a few rooms left!
Join us April 20-27 for a Yoga Retreat like no other! This retreat is themed 7 Days to Dharma – A journey into self.
We will be studying Stephen Cope’s book The Great Work of Your Life.
On this retreat Dianne Bondy (www.DianneBondyYoga.com) will:
- Guide you through steps to a more skillful life through asana, breath, journaling and meditation.
- Teach you about Living Your Dharma. By changing awareness to understand who we truly are, we change the outcome of our lives.
- Inspire you to create your vision – to clarify and respond to your life with intention through asana practice by releasing the resistance in our bodies to unleash our hearts.
The setting for this event is at the Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa situated in the heart of Aruba. The resort is just 5 minutes by taxi or bus to the historic downtown area of Aruba’s capital Oranjestad, as well as the Palm Beach area featuring many shops, restaurants and nightlife.
As part of this inspiring retreat you will receive:
- 2 Yoga Classes Daily with Dianne at the Beachfront Yoga Pavilion
- 1 Yoga Nidra Class + Partner Yoga with Reflexology and Reiki + 1 SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) Yoga Class
- One on One personal coaching with Lora Colautti (additional fees apply)
- Group Meditations; Health & Wellness discussions
- 7 nights in Deluxe Sanctuary View Room, or Deluxe Ocean View Room (optional upgrade)
- Daily Breakfast and Smoothie; 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners at Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa; 2 ‘Dine-Around’ Dinners (vouchers for use in the city)
- Airport Round-Trip Transfers AND All Applicable Taxes and Service Charges
- ***Excursions extra***
It will be a great time to connect with self and each other as we explore the island of Aruba together. I am especially looking forward to connecting with all of you as we delve deeper into our personal yoga experiences.
Imagine yourself practicing yoga in a true tropical paradise. The warm tropical breeze, the endless blue sky, the sounds of the ocean waves…
Come away to find yourself… find adventure and take your practice to a new experience.
Be fearless and enjoy yoga in paradise!
For further details contact myself
(Dianne’s retreat assistant and very excited yogi!):
2013 is the year to effect real change in our lives.
Why not do it in Aruba?!
I hope to see you on the beach in April!
~ Life Coach & Mentor ~ Yoga Teacher ~ Lover of Life! ~
“Mastery of yoga is really measured by how it influences our day to day living, how it enhances our relationships, how it promotes clarity and peace of mind” – T.K.V. Desikachar