Welcome to the second week of my 90 day journey…
Week 1 was definitely a challenge for me, you don't know how hard it is to give up heavy carbs, especially when everyone around you is eating them and your secret weakness is bread. But I prevailed and managed to only indulge in a couple bruschetta and lasgna this past week. Drinking extra water was hard at times and I found out the hard way not to drink your whole 80 ounces in one sitting, I literally was in and out of the bathroom 10 times in an hour. I was impressed with myself that I was able to make a vision board that reflected what I'm working towards in these 90 days, it was a challenge for me to put this into a visual I could see every day. My journaling on the other hand, not so good, I do need to work on that. So that brings us to week 2!
Frank's new work schedule is starting to get normal now for me. Being at home with 2 kids by myself is a little daunting at times but I'm managing to make it work for me. They're both successfully going to bed by 8:30 which gives me a little time to myself. The nights that Dustin decided to stay up until midnight and then Cheyenne is up at 6 that kill me, I am one person who NEEDS their sleep or I do become the wicked witch. With the weekend approaching and Frank gone for the weekend (on a guy vacation, I'll fill you in on that more in another post to much for this one).
Now that I'm starting to get into the sync of things it is a lot easier to relax, sit back, and enjoy! So this week is going to be all about appreciation!! I was going to do a video post but couldn't figure it out so that's going to be a challenge for me this week.
My goals for week #2:
- Continue the 7 minute workout each morning, push up are almost a breeze now
- Continue with the 3×20 min workouts but stepping it up a bit and pushing myself to the next level and adding 2 more!!
- Make sure my water intake is at least 100 oz in a day
- Journal daily – I will write about at least 1 thing I appreciated during the day
- Write out my affirmations for each goal so I can review them daily in the main areas of my life: health, business, financial, relationships, fun, and personal
- Put a new blog post up at least every other day