This post contains affiliate links, thank you for your continued support.
Need some gift ideas? Here are 10 toys/games that never go out of style:
3. Etch A Sketch – the old-school iPad! I remember playing with this for hours and I have a feeling that kids will do the same now.
4. View-Master – I am lucky enough to remember playing with an original view master and Disney slides. It was always neat to watch the story unfold in front of your eyes, so simple yet entertaining.
7. Jenga – from playing in the yard, creating your own challenges and the never fail original version this game is great for fun at all ages.
8. Marbles – I never did understand how to actually play marbles but I did love collecting them!
9. Hula Hoop – another fun activity for those young and old! See how long you can keep the hoop going or who has the best trick. The hula hoop is always a lot of fun at any age.
10. Twister – I have to admit that we've had a couple epic battles back in my teen days when I was flexible! Now I don't think I could pull off having my hand and foot on different colors, lol. An easy game for any age, especially the younger kids who are super flexible.
What would you add to the list?