It is Tasty Tuesday again!! Since it is summer time I thought a summer time drink would be fitting, homemade strawberry vodka!
Homemade Strawberry Vodka
A fun way to make infused vodka!
Author: Real Momma
Recipe type: Drink
- 2 cup jar with tight fitting lid
- 1-2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 tblsp sugar
- 2 cups vodka
- Hull and slice strawberries, place in jar.
- Add 1 tblsp sugar - or more if you prefer a sweeter drink
- Fill up the jar with vodka and seal tightly.
- Place jar in a cool dry place and allow it to sit for a at least a week, shaking a couple times during the week.
- You can take out the strawberries or just strain the vodka when you use it in a drink - amazing as a shooter or as an additional to lemonade!
This recipe can be used with almost any fruit - apples, pears, peaches, blueberries, and I've even heard skittles. Have fun and enjoy responsibly!!