I'm all about food prep and anything that can help me make healthy meals faster is always welcome! I'm sharing my quick and easy method for hard “boiled” eggs! I don't know why I haven't tried this sooner it is simple and helps me multi-task in the kitchen.
I call this my hard boiled eggs the easy way baking method!
- Cold Water
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F with the top rack positioned in the center of the oven.
- While the oven is heating get your eggs ready either in a muffin pan, so when the oven is ready you can pop them in.
- Place eggs directly on the rack or place the muffin tin on the rack, set time for 30 minutes and walk away!
- When the timer goes off remove eggs from oven, careful they are EXTREMELY hot, and submerge in a cold water bath for at least 10 minutes.
- Peel eggs and place in storage container and store in fridge!
If you are on the look for a healthy, quick, and nutrient packed snack this is your shortcut so you can have them on hand all the time! They also make a great breakfast for kids on toast in the morning.
How do you hard boil your eggs?