There are some days when life catches up with me and all I want to do is grab a blanket, bowl of popcorn and relax on the couch while watching one of my favorite shows. Recently I've been a fan of the Netflix Original Series because they're different in a good way by keeping me entertained and able to relax.
Fall in Love with Netflix Originals
I want to share a few of my favorite Netflix Originals so maybe you can find a new series to watch this weekend. It doesn't matter if you want something funny, a drama, or even an action-adventure. Netflix has you covered from short episodes to hour-long series including:
- The Ranch – if you love that 70s show you'll love this one too! Starring Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson set on a Colorado Ranch this series is packed with laughs.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – season 2 hit Netflix on April 15th and kept you wondering when Kimmy will ever get used to how things work now.
- House of Cards – is a political drama that shows the uncompromising exploration of power, ambition, and the American way.
- Cuckoo – is every parent's worst nightmare a slacker full of outlandish, New Age ideas.
- Flaked – Will Arnett plays Chip, a man doing his honest best to stay one step ahead of his own lies.
- Marvel's Daredevil – season 2 released in March had Marvel lovers on the edge of their seats for the epic live-action adventure series.
- Grace and Frankie – season 2 premieres May 6th
- Bloodline – season 2 premieres May 27th
With their exciting announcements, they have a lot in store! I know I can't wait to watch Gilmore Girls when it finally airs this summer. Another series I'm a fan of is Orange is The New Black because who doesn't love a prison full of women?!
- Mr. Peabody and Sherman Show
- VeggieTales in the House
- Lego Friends: The Power of Friendship
- Lego Bionicle: The Journey to One
- Dawn of the Croods
The list goes on! When it comes to entertaining the kids on rainy days or for weekend cartoons they always find something fun to watch.
What's your favorite Netflix Original?