With Prom season getting closer and closer a lot of you are probably on the hunt for the perfect dress. There is a lot of thought that goes into finding the perfect dress and then the searching begins. Sometimes teenagers forget to take their body shape into consideration when finding the perfect dress but if they take a minute to think about it they can find the perfect dress they'll look stunning in.
A-Line/Princess Sweetheart Floor-Length Tulle Charmeuse Prom Dress with ruffle beading sequins
Easily Find the Perfect Prom Dress Today
I've put together a few points on a couple body shapes that you might want to take into consideration while on the hunt for the perfect prom dress at:
- Petite – long ball gowns tend to overwhelm the petite from so go for something that shows a little leg and an asymmetrical hemline
- Pear Shape – best dress has a fitted top with an a-line or full skirt
- Slender – easily create the illusion of curves by pulling focus to the bust or waist line, a belted dress or one with a wrap would work perfect
- Hourglass – almost every dress will flatter your figure so have fun and try on a few different styles
- Busty – if you would like to draw the attention away from the bust line choose a dress with full coverage and with a hem that attracts the eye
- Apple – an empire waistline will be most beneficial because attention will be drawn to your mid-section and drawing attention away from what you might consider a problem area
A-Line/Princess Strapless Ankle-Length Taffeta Prom Dress With Ruffle
Getting the Perfect Prom Dress Fit
Take into consideration shops like JenJenHouse that have made-to-order dresses! By providing custom measurements, tailors can craft each dress to order and create the perfect fit for your body shape. When ordering a made-to-order prom dress take tailoring and shipping times into consideration so you have your dress in time for the big day!
I hope you look perfect in your prom dress!