We apply makeup to start off our day and it can be a lifesaver when you’re looking tired or if you just want to look and feel beautiful. Sadly, it’s not always easy or cheap, but if you know the right products to buy, you could become a money and time saving-pro.
Building Your Makeup Starter Kit
Now the question is…what exactly are you supposed to buy?
If you’re new to makeup, this could be a bit challenging unless you do a lot of research. There are aisles and aisles filled with choices and they all range in price. Hopefully this information will help you with your makeup starter kit, I'll share a few of the basics I like to have on hand.
Makeup Starter Kit The Essentials
- Liquid foundation that matches your skin tone
- Concealer that is slightly lighter than your skin tone
- Ablush that suits your skin tone – usually a peach or pink shade works best
- Eye shadow colors of your choice, don't forget a nice light color as a base to highlight
- A black or brown eyeliner pencil
- Clear, black, or brown mascara
- Lipstick and gloss
- A case or bag that will hold your makeup
- Wet/Dry Application Brush
- Eye shadow brush
Finding the right price for all of these items can be difficult. Remember to set a budget for yourself before you start purchasing items because they can add up quickly. If you aren't sure about the colors you want maybe go for something a little cheaper so you can try it out and see what you like and what you feel good in. Whatever you do choose the makeup that makes you feel good about yourself!
Hopefully you've got a few new ideas to start your makeup kit!
What's in your starter kit?
This post contains affiliate links, thank you for your continued support!