Finding the right surprises to stuff the stockings of all the family members can be a little tricky. No matter what age there are always a few simple items I can keep going back to time and time again!
I've put together a list of 10 stocking stuffer ideas to hopefully give you a little inspiration.
- The essentials – snuggle socks and underwear
- Health and beauty products – everyone can always use a few of the important things like toothpaste, a new toothbrush, deodorant and some fancy shower products. And for woman a subscription to Cora Organic Tampons is a must, check out my latest review of Cora!
- Gift cards – a little surprise for a coffee date with friends, an app or something off their Amazon wish list
- Chocolate – you can never go wrong with a gourmet treat
- Scarf and gloves – for those cold winter days
- Deck of cards – whether you’re playing a game of solitaire or rummy cards are always a fun thing to have around the house
- Planner – to record all the amazing things that are going to happen in the new year
- Lip moisturizer – perfect for the cold of winter to keep your healthy
- A good book – no matter what the age a good book is always appreciated, here are a few of my favorite books. For the kids try out Epic! they'll love it, check out our Epic! book app review.
- Water bottle – a funky new water bottle will help remind anyone to get their daily intake
I included a few of my favorite things on the list, I hope you like them too! These 10 stocking stuffer ideas are also great year round for Easter, Valentine's Day and even birthdays.
What’s your favorite stocking stuffer?
This post contains affiliate links, thank you for your continued support