This slow cooker pulled pork recipe is simple, easy, and can feed a crowd. You can simply serve it on a bun with your favorite sides.
Quick and Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1.5 cups root beer a can is the perfect size
- 2 1/4 cups of your favorite bbq sauce
- buns enough to feed the family
- Put the tenderloin in the slow cooker and cover with root beer, set to low for 6-7 hours
- Shred pork, drain excess juice, add bbq sauce – stir and serve!