It is the middle of summer which means it's hot and we don't want to turn on the oven so try this slow cooker pulled pork as a delicious meal for your next family dinner! This recipe is simple, easy, and can feed a crowd so as long as you keep some buns or even rice on hand you have a simple go to recipe in a pinch that your whole family will love! It is kind of like a one pot meal which makes it super easy to clean up. Guaranteed delish if you like pulled pork!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1.5 cups root beer (a can is perfect size)
- 2¼ cups of your favorite bbq sauce
- buns, enough to feed the family!
- Put the tenderloin in the slow cooker and cover with root beer, set to low for 6-7 hours, or until it shreds easy.
- Shred pork, drain excess juice, add bbq sauce - stir and serve!