It is the middle of summer which means it's hot and we don't want to turn on the oven so try this slow cooker pulled pork as a delicious meal for your next family dinner! This recipe is simple, easy, and can feed a crowd so as long as you keep some buns or even rice on hand you have a simple go to recipe in a pinch that your whole family will love! It is kind of like a one pot meal which makes it super easy to clean up. Guaranteed delish if you like pulled pork!
|Slow Cooker Pulled Pork|
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1.5 cups root beer (a can is perfect size)
- 2 1/4 cups of your favorite bbq sauce
- buns, enough to feed the family!
- Put the tenderloin in the slow cooker and cover with root beer, set to low for 6-7 hours, or until it shreds easy.
- Shred pork, drain excess juice, add bbq sauce – stir and serve!
It is delicious on buns or served over rice, play around with it and enjoy! Sometimes we'll add the bbq sauce and let it sit for another hour depending on time but do as you like!