When the seasons change it is a great reminder to schedule an HVAC inspection to ensure your system is running efficiently. Heating and cooling in Trenton Michigan is a year-round comfort we all appreciate with the temperatures spiking in the summer and dropping in the winter. It is always better to schedule regular inspections and maintenance so you aren't scrambling to find a reputable, licensed HVAC contractor when you experience an outage.
Heating and Cooling Professional in Trenton
When it comes to your home and business HVAC needs you need a reputable company that is only a phone call away. A family-owned business like Superior Comfort Heating and Cooling knows exactly how you feel and that's why they come highly recommended by Angi and are positively rated with the better business Bureau. They offer a variety of services including inspections, installations, and tune-ups. Let's take a look at what they offer.
HVAC Inspection and Tune-Ups
A reputable contractor will offer inspections that cover areas such as:
- Inspecting your AC and blower shutoffs
- Checking the blower motor and fan blads
- Inspecting for refrigerant leaks
- Looking for loose or frayed connections and wires
- Checking for leaking seals
- Checking thermostat operation and setting
During the HVAC inspection, areas that need attention will be noted and discussed with you. An efficiently running system can save you money and help you avoid costly major issues in the long run.
Superior Comfort Heating and Cooling in Trenton is fully licensed and insured giving you peace of mind. The systems and parts they use will be fully guaranteed with a warantee and excellent customer service.
The Importance of Keeping Your Heating and Cooling System Maintained
As previously mentioned, a system that is running optimally can save you time and money. Here are a few reasons why:
- A regularly maintained and inspected unit you can save an average of 15% each month.
- If your unit is dirty, clogged, and needs a new filter that means it's working overtime. Regular maintenance performed your unit will optimally run saving you money.
- Proper maintenance will allow your unit to have a longer life span, saving you on a costly replacement.
- Regular maintenance will help avoid an AC breakdown with temps rising into the 90s during the summer months.
- Remember the dirty and clogged unit we talked about? Harmful air particles are being pushed through the ducts into your home. Regular maintenance will ensure your air is mold-free and healthy.
As a homeowner, the warranty on your heating and cooling system may require regular inspection and maintenance. To not void the warranty and keep your system running optimally now is the time to schedule an inspection.
To ensure your heating and cooling system is running efficiently contact the professionals to set up a free in-home consultation. Superior Comfort in Trenton has a friendly staff of highly skilled HVAC technicians.