Kids simply love copying the actions of grown-ups and some might even try to lend a helping hand with several chores around the house. If your child likes helping with household chores, like mine do, this mini vacuum cleaner could be a fitting toy.
Features of The Toy Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaner
Modeled after the latest Dyson Ball vacuum cleaner, this toy replicates several features of the real Dyson Ball model. It has the same twist and turn action of the real vacuum cleaner as well as real vacuum sounds and a debris box that easily pops out for emptying. But to ensure your child does not feel “cheated”, the toy is fitted with real suction power that’s capable of picking up small debris such as pieces of paper, poly beads, crumbs, etc.
As for the fun factor, this mini Dyson Ball cleaner has a simulated cyclone action topped with colorful beads that move inside the cylinder to make it more attractive to kids.
Is The Toy Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaner Worth Buying?
The Toy Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaner has several benefits that make it a good catch for your toddler. It instills the habit of cleaning after one’s self, develops problem-solving and motor skills through its maneuverability, encourages exploration and discovery, and enhances your child’s eye-to-hand coordination.
- Has a super slim shape that kids can easily handle and maneuver
- Uses batteries and will therefore not have any effect on your electricity bills
- Combines twist and turn capabilities, a lightweight build of only 2.5lbs, and a reasonable height of 25.5 inches, to ensure kids can use the toy without exerting too much effort
- Has touch sensitive buttons that make it easy for kids to activate the suction motor
- Features bright yellow and gray colors which enhance the toy’s attraction to kids
- Is designed for the average sized toddler with zero adjustability. So, kids on the taller than average side will not be comfortable playing with the vacuum cleaner.
- Does not come with batteries
How do you get the kids involved in household chores?