Well it has been a little time since my last post and so much has happened in this past week. I was able to check another thing off my 101 list!! Yeah me!! I had a spontaneous last minute trip to Las Vegas to enjoy some of my favourite country music artists in concert, and lay by the pool and take in some sunshine :). Just thinking of it makes me all relaxed and reminds me to enjoy life. So I encourage you to make a 101 list because since I did it I have got so many great life experiences just happening because I wanted them to after putting it out there!
Not all was good this past week though, while coming home from Vegas on Sunday I found out my Grandma had passed away. It is hard to believe that it was less than a month after she was diagnosed with breast cancer and she had already passed away. I was a little angry about it and felt that I wasn't actually told how bad it was because I would have done things a lot differently between finding out the diagnosis and her passing but hey I have chosen to live life with no regrets so I shared my opinion which wasn't nice but I had to get it out there and now I have I am happy, good, enjoying life, and love being me! I decided that living up to other people's expectations, which I feel I have done for a very long time now, is very over rated and I am going to do what I want when I want and if people don't like it they can just find a way to deal with it. I guess you can say I got out of my comfort zone and decided to not be stuck in that place anymore and move forward. Well enough of that rant…
So from week 5 a few things were put on the back burner for a few days until I get everything in order and travel arrangements made for the funeral. I did stick to my morning routine but didn't end up getting up too much earlier, exercise was ok but that needs to step up a bit. Meditation is going exceptionally well and it is amazing all the great things that are happening in my life because of it. My daily routines are falling into place I just need to get it down on paper so I have a visual for myself. The best moment of the week was finding out my sister and I won the 30 day weightless challenge that went on with a group of us, her and I ended up losing a combined 30.5 lbs and 27.25 inches!! And best thing is now I need some new clothes!! So after a pretty non-action week I'm moving forward in a great place of doing what I want and not trying to please everyone and not having the emotional attachment of meeting unreal expectations that I believe others have set. So cheers to week 6!!
My goals for week #6:
- Keep my morning meditation, 7-minute workout, healthy eating and start getting up 30 minutes earlier!
- Remember to use meditation to keep my emotions in check and keep centred while I'm at the funeral – use the “pause button” advice I wrote about on Facebook
- Put my daily routines in writing so I can hold myself more accountable
- Find a way to challenge myself every day! Get outside of my comfort zone more.
- Get in at least 30 minutes of exercise each day
- Finalize my 1st giveaway!! I am so excited about this one.
- Start outlining and planning the summer student position and employee incentive program that will start at work soon.
- Enjoy life and have fun doing it!