This post brought to you by Insurance Hunter. All opinions are 100% mine.
You are probably busy doing a spring cleaning around the home but did you know your vehicle needs a spring cleaning as well?
To meet all your vehicle spring cleaning I gathered some tips thanks to Insurance Hunter:
- Spring maintenance: It is always a good idea to take your car in for spring maintenance to ensure everything is in good shape after a cold winter.
- Remove the winter floor mats: Time to get rid of those bulky rubber floor mats and put in your normal mats.
- Replace your winter kit for a summer survival kit: A change in season calls for a new survival kit for your car. Replace your winter gloves and shovel for some sun screen and sunglasses.
- Get rid of the lingering things in your trunk: People tend to let things build up in their trunk over the winter. The spring is a great time to clean everything out and start fresh.
- Clean the interior of your car: With all the road salt and dirt that has built up over the winter, now is the time to get rid of it by cleaning the interior of the car and vacuuming your carpets to freshen things up.
And those are just a few tips to get you started. There are many things you can do in order to ensure your car is ready to hit the road this season whether it be family road trips or a business trip. Either way I hope you check your insurance to make sure you're getting the best deal onyour car insurance! You can get quick and easy auto insurance quotes online today!
Wishing you a safe and happy Spring Car Cleaning!