I spend a lot of my time in the kitchen packing lunches, making meals and helping with homework. What I’ve started noticing is how much waste happens whether it be food or plastic. I’m on a mission to change that in our household and I’m sharing my new must-have kitchen accessory that helps cut down on both – Food Huggers.
The Avocado Hugger comes in two sizes and fits great, I was shocked that when I went to use it after two days there was minimal browning. I put the Avocado Hugger on right after I sliced it in half and kept it on the counter at room temperature.
The Must Have Kitchen Accessory – Food Huggers
Food Huggers are the original silicone food savers that keep your fruits and veggies fresh. It takes more than 25 years for some produces to fully decompose in landfills. Using disposable plastic baggies, plastic wrap, or foils creates a huge amount of waste that piles up in landfills and sometimes the ocean. A few things I love about Food Huggers are:
- Food Huggers help retain 23% more moisture than food stored in baggies or plastic containers.
- Food Huggers have a LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Food Huggers helps reduce the number of baggies, plastic wrap, and foil in landfills while saving you money by replacing them
Not only do you cut down on food waste but you’re also saving the environment at the same time. Now that’s a purchase decision I like!
Food Huggers are made from the highest quality FDA Grade Silicone. They are 100% BPA & Phthalate free. We never use fillers and never take shortcuts. Food Huggers give your food the healthiest hugs.
You can purchase Food Huggers in a variety of sizes and combinations including:
- Avocado Huggers, set of 2
- Food Huggers, variety set of 5 in Berry, Harvest, and Greens
- Food Huggers set of 4 Big Hugs
- Food Huggers set of 6 Small Size
- Bundle of Hugs, 3 sets of Food Huggers and a set of Avocado Huggers
If you’re looking to cut down on your kitchen waste both food and plastic you’ll quickly fall in love with Food Huggers. I bought the Bundle of Hugs set for stocking stuffers this year because they are versatile from covering cans to putting on fresh fruit and veggies. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to save a few dollars and the planet.
What’s your favorite kitchen accessory?