Another week has come and gone! That means its time for another fun Sunday Social.
1. What is your favorite kind of surprise? I'm not really into surprises but I have to say I really enjoyed my mothers day gift last week from Cheyenne! Homemade and from the heart 🙂
2. Flowers or Chocolate? Chocolate!
3. What is your favorite summertime activity? Drinking beer outside soaking in the sun while visiting with friends! Camping and family adventures are pretty fun as well but nothing beats soaking up some rays.
4. Do you have any vacations planned this Summer? Nothing crazy. A few road trips going to an amusement park, the zoo, Heritage Park in Calgary, Las Vegas, and some camping.
5. Favorite Summer Holiday? I would have to say when we went to Disneyland when I was a kid, nothing like a fun family road trip in the motorhome to the happiest place on earth.
6. Dream Vacation? I honestly have no idea, our latest trip to Mexico was pretty amazing. Nothing to worry about, a sunny sanctuary, and tons of fun.
That sums up this week!
Join me on Facebook or Twitter too!
I love camping trips! We used to always take them as a kid, but I still have yet to go on one without my parents. I’d love to though, I just need to convince my husband to do it!
And just letting you know, I’m stopping by from Sunday Social!
Shoshanah recently posted…Mailbox Monday (32)
Thanks for stopping by! Camping can be a lot of fun especially when the kids have their first campfire!
Real Momma recently posted…Summer Is Around the Corner – Sunday Social