I love change so as summer comes to an end I welcome fall with open arms! I love the fall season! The weather is normally perfect, the leaves are falling and the holidays are right around the corner. There are so many things I like to do during the fall and I thought I should share a few of my simple top tips to help you in preparing for the Fall season! Hopefully, this list gives you an overview of some of the fall tasks you might want to get started on.
- Fall Cleaning List – Create a fall cleaning list to help you stay on top of the chores that need to be done. For me it is organizing the basement and all “I'll do that when I'm not busy” stuff that seems to pile up over the summer.
- Organize the Decorations: This is a great time to start going through your Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations. Figure what you have and what you need. Make a list of any decorations you need so you can start watching for sales.
- Create a Wrapping Station: Start putting together a present wrapping station in your home. This will allow you to have one area where you do all of your gift wrapping during the holidays.
- Shop for Holiday Foods: Start thinking about the different parties you will be attending and throwing. Create a list of all the different foods you will be making. Keep this list on your phone or in your purse so you can watch for sales.
- Take Lots of Pictures: Fall is the perfect time of year to take pictures! Keep your camera on you at all times and start snapping photos of the family.
What are some things your family does during the fall?