We've been looking for somewhere that prints on big canvases so we can do a family picture in our entrance way so when I had a chance to do this review for Photos On Canvas I was all over it! The process simple and easy to use.
I'll do a quick walk through of the steps, ordering took me about 5 minutes with upload time so really anybody can do it! The prices are great and when you sign up for a newsletter you get special discounts almost ALL the time! So let's break it down:
- There are 9 options you can choose from in size, even a custom size!
- Choose your wrap either .75″, 1.5″ or framed
- Upload an imaged in PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, or TIF format OR use Facebook or Instagram!! It let's you know if the image has good quality for a canvas print so you have the option of uploading another
- You can edit how the print is positioned on the canvas, size, and see a proof
- Now you're on to the display options – wall or stand, and the wrap – mirror image, image wrap, or border colour. You're able to see a preview of each
- Then it is color finishing and image retouching and you're DONE!
- Payment and shipping information and you receive it quickly, mine took only 2 weeks.
We were all pleasantly surprised with the quality of the product, I however didn't realize I cut Frank's head off in the editing process, ooops! Other than that it is a little dark but that is being super critical. Overall the quality is amazing, ordering is easy, and price was decent, for this 8×10 there is a sale right now for $34. My in-laws have taken the canvas hostage and I don't think we're going to get it back so that gives you an idea of how much we all like it!
This Real Momma gives Easy Canvas Prints a 4.5/5
Like what you see? Visit their site Easy Canvas Prints
I was given this canvas in order to do the review but in no way did it change my honest opinion of the product!