Scroll to the bottom to enter the Monster Jam Calgary Ticket Giveaway
If you've been following along you know that we've been to a Monster Jam or two and even the World Finals in Las Vegas. And now Monster Jam roars into the 2017 season with a points-based series, showcasing the best lineup of Monster Jam vehicles that deliver what fans want to see most…more trucks, more racing, more freestyle, more donuts, more wheelies, more action!
Join me at Monster Jam in Calgary, Alberta
Monster Jam® is the most action-packed live event on four wheels where world-class drivers compete in front of capacity crowds in both monster truck racing and freestyle competitions. Celebrating 25 years of adrenaline-charged family entertainment, Monster Jam combines spontaneous entertainment with the ultimate off-road, motorsport competition. Monster Jam features the most recognizable trucks in the world including Grave Digger®, Max-DTM, El Toro Loco®, Monster Mutt® and many more. Monster Jam events leave you on the edge of your seat as these competitors thrill fans with jaw-dropping displays of gravity-defying feats.
What to bring to Monster Jam:
- Ear protection, especially for the little ones. When Dustin was 5 and under he preferred the over the head 3M ear muffs and now he uses regular ear plugs. You'll thank me later because buying it at the event is expensive
- A camera or your phone to capture the fun times you'll have, an external battery pack is also a good idea
- Patience, just like with any event there are crowds of people and a little patience goes a long way
- There are souvenirs EVERYWHERE so have a talk with the kids before you go about your expectations.
- Eat before you go and pack snacks, without a doubt the kids will get hungry but if you go with a full belly and have a few snacks ready they'll make it through. I also keep a stash of snacks in the car to have afterward.
What You Can Expect at Monster Jam
Custom-built, supercharged and methanol-injected. These four wheel, 10,000-pound beasts are returning to Calgary September 9-10 2017 at the Stampede Grandstand!
September 9 starts at 7 pm but the fun starts at the pit party 4:30-6:00
September 10 starts at 2 pm with a pit party from 11:30-1:00
Additional trucks/drivers to be announced, Double Trouble driven by Tyler Groth, Grave Digger driven by Randy Brown, Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by Cynthia Gauthier, Northern Nightmare driven by Cam McQueen, Trouble Maker driven by Travis Groth, Zombie driven by Linsey Weenk. Trucks/Drivers Subject to Change.
- Tickets for Monster Jam start at $15. Tickets are subject to availability, Gold Circle, VIP and Front Row seating is limited. Market pricing applies to all tickets. All seats are reserved, and tickets are available online at www.ticketmaster.ca.
- Pit Party – Saturday, September 9 from 4:30pm-6:00 pm and Sunday, September 10 from 11:30am-1:00 pm Pit Passes are available for $15 at the Scotiabank Saddledome box office, online at www.ticketmaster.ca, or at the Stampede Grandstand day of show. Same day event ticket along with Pit Pass required for entry.
Monster Jam Calgary Ticket Giveaway
I've teamed up with Monster Jam to giveaway a 4-pack of regular tickets to one lucky winner!! I hope you'll enjoy the event as much as we do! Dustin and I will be in attendance and would love help you cheer your favorite Monster Truck on!!
Winner Receives: 4 tickets to Monster Jam Calgary
Please note: ONLY tickets to the event are provided. Tickets are a hard copy and must be exchanged at the ticket office.
Ends: September 8, 2017