Finding a lawyer who cares about you as a person and is affordable and professional is only a phone call away in Wyandotte Michigan. They have expertise in many areas of the law including divorce, elder law, real estate, criminal law and many other areas.
The law firm is dedicated to providing our clients with expert and specialized legal advice in an efficient, professional and affordable manner, at your convenience.
The lawyers in Wyandotte Michigan have a long history of knowledge and experience with a hands on approach. You'll find some very diverse employees including:
- Peter J. Staver, a formal U.S. Naval Officer, retired Registered Nurse and retired Nurse Anesthetist is an active member of the Michigan Bar Association, which he joined back in 1986.
- Luke A. Hennings is a graduate of Michigan State University College of Law where he graduated Magna Cum Laude in May of 2009.
- Robert J. Constan has a member of the Michigan Bar for the past twenty-six (26) years. He graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, and obtained his Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from the University of Detroit Mercy College of Law. Robert has served three (3) two-year terms in the Michigan Legislature as a State Representative for the 16th District.
With their vast knowledge and expertise they cover many areas of the law including:
- Elder Law
- Probate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Corporate and Business transactions
- Probate Law
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Business transactions such as creation of businesses and contract renewals
- Civil Litigation matters
- Real Estate Law and transactional work
- assisting in the purchase of Real Estate property
- management and modification of existing home mortgages
Quality comprehensive legal solutions should be affordable. The lawyers in Wyandotte Michigan are here to help with their vast knowledge and expertise. For all your legal needs they're only a phone call away.