Something you might not know about me is recently I was selected to become a Brand Ambassador for the La Roche-Posay 100 Families Campaign!!
Ever since my daughter was born, she has had extremely bad eczema. It has been hard to find an unscented product that actually stands behind their claim of eczema relief. You would be surprised as to how many lotions we've tried in the hopes of finding a solution for her when their additives have actually made the irritation worse.. Sometimes the eczema would get so bad that she couldn't even bathe or get dressed because the irritation was too harsh on her delicate skin. We were fortunate enough to have someone recommend La Roche-Posay to us. The products are made with such care and attention to quality that she was able to find relief in a short amount of time with regular use. She can swim, bathe, get dressed, wash her hands all the time, and just be a kid without the worry of her eczema flaring up—a huge relief for not only her, but for us as her parents too!
Back to the 100 Families Campaign, you might ask why I was selected as a brand ambassador; well here are a few reasons:
- I believe in REAL products and companies who stand behind them
- My daughter suffers from really bad eczema and their products have allowed her to be a “normal” kid again
- I have the opportunity to help other families out there learn about these great products from La Roche-Posay and win them too!
So now you're thinking ok, I can win products?! How do I do that? I'd love to introduce you to the La Roche Posay Canada Campaign and all the details that you'll need!
La Roche-Posay 100 Families Campaign
Who? – Any Canadian Family! La Roche-Posay will be adding 16 new families to the program.
What? – Helping 100 families across Canada live a more comfortable life with eczema.
Where? – You'll be featured on the La Roche-Posay Canada Facebook page and don't forget to check out La Roche-Posay on Twitter and using the hashtags #100families or #100familles
When? – Contest runs from Nov 1 – Nov 18, 2012!
Why? – To improve the quality of life of Canadian children and their families who suffer from eczema
How? – To become a family, their Facebook fans can submit their story to firstname.lastname@example.org between Nov. 1st – Nov. 18th and tell in 500 words or less:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Name & age of child with eczema
- About your child’s condition
- What joining the program means to you
- What becoming a La Roche-Posay ambassador means to you
So What's In It For You?
The PRIZE: La Roche-Posay is providing each family with:
– Continuous eczema support
– Information and education to help families better manage their eczema and improve their quality of life
– A supply of Lipikar Baume AP and Lipikar Syndet at no cost for December, January and February
The Fine Print
There will be a pre-selected jury of 3 people to review and approve each family submission. The contest will be featured on the La Roche-Posay Canada Facebook wall via status updates and images. As part of the program, selected families will be able to submit photos and updates on their progress as they use the Lipikar products on their children. Eligible families must have a child currently under the age of 18 suffering from eczema and must be a resident of Canada.