This post comes from me promising to give you an inside look into my life…you might not know I'm always up for fun! When it comes to trying new things or embarrassing myself I'm usually a good sport and will try it at least once because hey you never know what you'll miss out on. I probably embarrass a lot of people along the way but that's all fun in games, as you can tell from a few of these examples other may not like it:
- My cousin told me he is hiring private security at his wedding to prevent me from making a speech – he's 17
- My daughter regularly has a talk about acting natural and not embarrassing her – she's 6
- My sister has almost accepted the fact that I go out in public in my pj pants and organize coupons – she's 20
- My husband, Frank, is never surprised when I say something stupid and make situations real awkward real fast
- Sometimes what I think I'm saying to myself I'm actually saying out loud
- I like to take pictures to remember the moments whether people want me to or not
So now a few pictures to embarrass myself even further:
I'm sure if Frank is reading this right now he will have a few things to add. He's already told me he's been holding back on making a few comments on other posts and regularly bugs me about waking up in a panic because of garbage day. That's a little glimpse into me and I have a lot more to share just need to find some pictures first.
As always I would love to hear from you!