10 Things to Include on Your Bucket List…
There is simply not enough time in our life for us to do absolutely everything we want to do and there are some fairly extreme things that people include in their bucket list, such as skydiving, but only the bravest of us will even attempt this and I certainly will not. So instead of overloading your bucket list with extreme tasks that you are never going to do, then look at some of these ideas that have to be included in your bucket list!
• Set foot on all 7 continents – this doesn't sound like the most interesting thing in the world when it is put into those words, however, just think about how much is to be done in every single continent. And how many of your friends have been set foot in all of the continents, if none of them, then why not be the first?
• Go to the Olympics and other big events, such as the World Cup or the Super Bowl – These events are sometimes fairly difficult to buy tickets for and not to mention the expense. Although, it is something that has to be done at some point in your life so you can say that you have attended one of these events. Everyone will want to hear about it!
• Ride a Gondola in Venice – if you ever find yourself in Venice, then why not get in a gondola and travel through the narrow rivers throughout the city. You will be surrounded by the beautiful architecture that you will not find anywhere else. If you're not in Venice, then just take a trip to the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas for a similar experience. Although, if you are in the United Kingdom, then Italy will be a closer option.
• See the Northern Lights – have you ever seen pictures of the stunning Northern Lights? They look unbelievable, don't they? This is certainly something that is going on my bucket list.
• Write a will – this is definitely not the most interesting or fun things to include in your bucket list, but it is something that needs to be done. Everyone, once they turn 18 is eligible to write a will and why wait? Many people leave it too long.
• Ride a Camel in Egypt and see the pyramids while doing it! – not only does this sound fun and adventurous, it is also very historical. Even if you are not a big fan of history, I have a feeling you would still enjoy this day out in the Egyptian desert.
• Swim with Dolphins – now, who doesn't want to do this? This has been a dream of mine for a long time and I still haven't done it. But I promise I will do it one day because it would be amazing.
• See the Eiffel Tower and other famous landmarks, including the statue of Liberty – I know this is more than one thing to include on your bucket list, however you need to see all of the famous landmarks because they are outstanding! You will not be disappointed seeing anything from the Eiffel Tower to Christ the Redeemer.
• Get married and make it perfect – you only get married once, in some cases, and you should make it perfect. Even if you get married more than once, try and include something bigger and better every time! Girls have their dream wedding planned out from when they were kids, so make that dream wedding real. Obviously you need to make the wedding perfect for both people involved, so include things that are going to make the day perfect for both of you.
• Visit Disney Land! Even if you're not a child – many people link Disney Land and Disney World with kids and families, but you can go no matter who you are with or how old you are. Go with friends, go with your spouse or girlfriend or boyfriend. It doesn't matter, just go! You'll love it.
So if you were stuck for things to add to your bucket list, then now you know exactly what to add! So how many of you are still planning on skydiving? I would much rather do any of the above before I ever jumped out of a plane! Enjoy doing everything on your bucket list!
About the Author:
Haley loves to write about anything related to lifestyle and lives her life to the fullest. She recommends FB Wills Direct to help you write your will.