I'm sure you've seen the Buffalo Chicken Salad with Ranch Dressing recipe from Chef Lynn Crawford already so you know Hellmann's has teamed up with her to bring you some amazing recipes. I'm a sucker for dips especially when it comes to the fall season, there is just something about the colder weather that makes me want to snack. Pair this recipe with some homemade tortilla chips and you've got yourself a perfect afternoon snack!
Guacamole Dip Recipe ~ Chef Lynn Crawford
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp lime, juiced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped (remove stems)
- 4 tbsp. Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Halve and pit the avocados.
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocados into a bowl. Gently mash the avocados with a fork, leaving them somewhat chunky.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and fold everything together to gently mix
This would make the perfect appy if you're having some girlfriends over for a few glasses of wine. I know this will be a recipe I use a few times this fall season it reminds me of summer but has the comfort of fall all in one dish! Here's to a few nights this fall with your friends!
What's your favorite fall appy?