I'm thinking Tuesday is going to be my TASTY TUESDAYS!! Watch for lots of new and fun recipes coming your way. With summer fast approaching I thought this would be the perfect time to share a bbq season favourite recipe – Fruit Salad On The Rocks! I usually prepare it in the afternoon or just before I start the rest of dinner and throw it in the freezer so it cools quickly. Enjoy!
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup vodka or rum
- Stir together mango, strawberries, kiwi, jalapeno, mint, and vodka in a glass bowl. Refrigerate for 1 to 3 hours, stirring once or twice. Not intended for kids but a delicious summer treat!