Ever since I started making Simple Afterschool Peanut Butter Snack Bites they’ve become a family favourite. As a Mom they’re simple to make and only take 3 ingredients that I always have on hand. The kids love it because they can make them just the way they like with their own twist which usually includes chocolate chips. My personal favourite is snack bites with flax seed and raisins!
Now that we’ve made the basic recipe a few times the kids can whip up a batch on their own! As a Mom that is pretty exciting because usually they want me to drop everything and feed them, not anymore!
Awake Peanut Butter Snack Bites from Kraft Canada
One of the latest recipes we’ve tried from Kraft Canada that has a more adult twist is the Awake Peanut Butter Snack Bites! They’re delicious and include ground coffee and chunks of white and semi-sweet chocolate to create a mocha flavor. Perfect with your morning coffee! The recipe:
- 1/2 cup Kraft All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. Maxwell House Original Roast Coffee
- 1 cup large flake rolled oats
- 2 oz. Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- 2 oz. Baker's White Chocolate, chopped
- Mix peanut butter, honey and coffee grounds in medium bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Roll into 20 (1-inch) balls, using about 2 Tbsp. for each.
For more Peanut Butter Snack Bites recipes visit Kraft Canada. A few of their other recipes I want to try include:
- Honey and Pistachio Peanut Butter Snack Bites
- Crunchy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Snack Bites
- Peanut Butter Snack Bites with Chia
With so many variations you can have a lot of fun finding the perfect Peanut Butter Snack Bite combination just like these winners of the Make It Yours Photo Contest did! I’d like to congratulate:
- Maria Medeiros
- Debbie Flynn
- Rebecca Hart
- Shanaz Allia
You can see their winning photos by visiting sheblogs Canada!
Want more fun Peanut Butter Snack ideas? Follow #MyKPBsnackbite on Twitter or visit sticktogether.ca
Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada.