These delicious cake mix cookies are easy to make and a great way to switch things up. Best part is there are hardly any ingredients which makes it simple and who doesn't have a cake mix on hand?! I like to make this recipe when I have unexpected guests show up, they will think you're the best baker ever! Trust me I tried it out this past weekend for the NASCAR race and all the guys loved them! They might just be easy to please though ;).
Quick and Easy Cake Mix Cookies
Grab your cake mix, chocolate chips, margarine (or oil), and your favorite chocolate chips. Seriously that is a simple as it gets, that's why I call these my quick and easy cake mix cookies! Give them a try and let me know what you think, I'd love to try some variations.
|Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 (18.25 oz) pkg chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, margarine and eggs until smooth and mixed thoroughly. Mix in the chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
I haven't experimented with other flavors yet but I'm sure it can be done! Just think rainbow chip cookies who wouldn't love that?
I'd love to hear what you think of this quick and easy cake mix cookie recipe!