I missed last week since we were travelling home from Seattle so this week's Sunday Social is a little about summer a little about some other stuff! And it is the 52nd week of Sunday Social so be sure to stop by A Complete Waste of Makeup and say hi to everyone and thank you to the hosts!! Hope you enjoy!
1. What is your favorite Social Media outlet? This is a tough one, I would have to say facebook because you can creep it on people and they don't know plus the sharing of recipes and fun pictures is endless so always lots to see!
2. Do you subscribe to any daily news reads? If so which ones? The only daily read that I usually get is Notes from the Universe a little daily inspiration on Monday-Friday and if they are really good I share them on the Real Momma Facebook page!
3. Favorite Magazine to have by the pool? Lately I've been in love with Ever Day with Rachael Ray – I keep buying them when I'm at the grocery store and finally renewed my digital subscription but there is something to say about a magazine in print! I also love Cosmo UK, Maxim and Family Circle in the summer sitting by the pool 🙂
4. Favorite summertime song? Seventeen by Tim McGraw or Summertime by Kenny Chesney – you just can't go wrong with those two!
5. Best Summer concert you’ve been to? I can't even think of a summer concert I've been to, the only one that comes to mind is Paul Brandt at the Calgary Stampede last year.
And that wraps up this week! I hope you join me for some fun posts coming up including my Under Armour What's Beautiful Info!!
I can do books on my Kindle, but you are so right about a magazine being in print!!!
I know there is just something about magazines in print. I LOVE my kindle for books makes travelling so much easier.
Real Momma recently posted…The Canner’s Cookbook-Recipes for your canned goods!