Most weather apps are straight forward giving you the basic forecast with the option to view an hourly glimpse, with the new Idol Forecast app you can get a new user experience like you have never seen before. The app is designed to combine the weather forecast witha fun interface as well as music to make the user experience fun and enlightening, catering to what the USER wants not the genral public.
Idol Forecast was released in May of 2012 in the app store with versions available for the iPad and Iphone. Since the original release they have updated the app to provide three additional themes which cater to different areas from children to comic followers. There is also a social function integrated with the app now so you are able to share it across your networks.
You can view this video if you would like to find out more about the app:
- Premium ambient sound design
- Custom tailored themes and user interface
- 4 modes: morning, daytime, evening, night as well as precipitation simulations
- Hidden interactive features
- Ability to forecast weather up to 8 days in advance
- Simultaneous tracking and weather record of up to 3 locations
Idol Forecast weather app is available for download for $0.99 with themes available for in-app purchase for extra $0.99.
This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.