Welcome to the Glass Dharma Straws Giveaway!
Sip the World Make a Difference with Glass Dharma Straws
Sponsored by: GlassDharma Hosted by: Real Momma
About GlassDharma glass drinking straws
- Made of borosilicate tubing and is the strongest glass commercially available.
- Made of glass which does not leach ANY TOXINS into your food. So you can use your non-toxic straws with confidence.
- Great for hot or cold drinks, microwave and dishwasher safe!!
- Are fully backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If they don’t meet your expectations, return for a full refund.
- Covered with our unbelievable Lifetime Guarantee Against Breakage. Means that if they ever break, they’ll replace them – Free
GlassDharma straws are a wonderful step to help reduce the use of plastics that are going into our oceans and more. Why buy plastic when you can have the elegance and greener choice of GlassDharma straws? They have several sizes for sipping straws, smoothies, bubble tea and straws with decorative colored bubbles too, what fun! There's a straw for any drink you may want with GlassDharma. The greener and more fun choice of a straw!
The winner will receive a generous $50 GC from GlassDharma straws so they too can own a set of these awesome straws. Enter on the rafflecopter below.
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.