I received this book for free from Hay House Publishing for this review. The opinion in this review is unbiased and reflects my honest judgment of the product.
I'm not going to lie I have had this dvd set, You Can Trust Your Life, on my desk for months now. I have been using it on and off but didn't want to give a review until I had fully completed the 4 set dvd! It honestly fit perfect with my personal coaching I've been doing and trying to stay calm and centred during the sale of our business and transition into being a stay at home Mom. I easily got lost in the craziness of life.[amazon_link id=”B009155VOU” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ][/amazon_link]
You Can Trust Your Life
I often forget to take a time out and reconnect with myself and take care of me. Slowly I start seeing the side effects from not putting me first and connecting with the goals I want to accomplish and the person I really want to be. First I start feeling sleep deprived, then the weight gain begins and before I know it my body aches. It is those moments that remind us we need to listen to our inner guidance system and honor our soul.
- Refocus your thinking throughout the day so you are able to manifest positive life experiences.
- Employ new daily rituals that promote self-love and self-acceptance.
- Heal your relationship with yourself and others by using the power of forgiveness.
- Quiet the inner critic that scares you and keeps you stuck.
- Create powerful affirmations that realign your thinking so you can enjoy a good life.
- Work with affirmations on a daily basis to make important life changes.
- Get back on track when you feel overwhelmed by negative thoughts and feelings.
Louise Hay and Cheryl Richardson help you improve the quality of your life easily and effortlessly with simple techniques that will create life long habits. Now is the time to trust yourself to create a better life and love yourself more!
If you've had a busy summer like me and are looking forward to the back to school season to begin you should pick up a copy of the dvd set today. You will learn how to reconnect with yourself and listen to the inner you and what you really want. Remember as a Mom you have to take care of YOU first before you can take care of everyone and everything else.
How do you reconnect with the inner you?