Now is the time for sparkling white teeth and with Philips getting them is easier than you think. I put the new Philips Sonicare Essence+ and Philips Zoom! DayWhite to the test and I can't wait to share my results.
The new Philips Sonicare Essence+ delivers an indescribable brushing experience, marking the first time the premium Sonicare experience is offered at affordable pricing of $39.99. For optimal whitening, Philips also has easy application Zoom! DayWhite and NiteWhite take-home kits that let you achieve an attention-grabbing smile in the comfort of your home.
The Philips Sonicare Esscnese+
- Helps improve gum health
- Reduces the amount of plaque at the gum line
- Gently lifts away stains for naturally whiter teeth
- Rechargeable, lasts up to 10 days between charges
- Fits all Sonicare click-on brush heads
- 2 minute timer with 31,000 strokes per minute for the ultimate clean
- Whitening (green): helps whiten teeth every time you brush
- Plaque Control (grey): Removes 3X more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- Sensitive (aqua): Gentle brushing action for sensitive teeth and gums
- Gum Health (navy): helps improve overall gum health
Available at major retailers including: Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, Jean Coutu, Walmart, Loblaws and Amazon.ca
Philips Zoom! DayWhite and NiteWhite
- Maximum white with take-home whitening 9.5% hydrogen peroxide
- Delivers enamel protection
- Reduces sensitivity
- Helps improve luster
- Wear 30 minutes twice a day, optimum results within two weeks
- Contains 9 syringes, each syringe is enough for 3 applications for most patients
From sensitive whitening to maximum results fast, it’s never been so easy to find the perfect match for your smile. Only available at select dental offices across Canada
White Teeth for the Holidays with Philips
The bottom picture is when I started using the products and the top picture is my results. I have to admit I didn't use the whitening trays twice every day but I did brush and floss twice daily. I was pleasantly surprised with my results, on a side note I do have custom trays for my teeth.
My results after using the Philips Sonicare Essence+ and Zoom! DayWhite for two weeks is about 4 shades brighter and my teeth have never felt so clean.
I'm in love with my Philips products, and I bet you will be too!
Have you ever whitened your teeth?