So now comes the part that takes a little work, where do I find the coupons?! I do have to admit I spend a bit of time every week getting new coupons but nothing crazy maybe an hour a week. So here are a few places to check for coupons:
- Newspaper inserts – smartsource, p&g, red plum, unilever
- In store coupons – lots of stores have coupons right near the item or superstore has coupons when you walk in the door
- brandsaver – popular proctor and gamble products
- Facebook – great place for coupons and samples
- Living Well
- store websites – some of your favourite stores offer an email list and they'll email you coupons when they become available
- ebay.ca – this one might sound a little weird but if you know something that you really want and need coupons you can get them inexpensive on here or sell your extras to make a few dollars!
- SwagBucks – earn free gift cards!
I'd be happy to share my finds with you all if there is interest, just let me know! Good luck!