Wow! I am back from a great vacation and ready for a fresh start!! This week is going to be all about focus, well week and a half, I didn't actually set any goals for week 8 so it is just kind of flowing into week 10! If that makes any sense to you. On my coaching call with Lora from PLC this morning I decided to take action towards making life easy! On top of that Frank and I are doing a health and fitness month together along with my sister and his Mom, plus a few others on another 30 day challenge! Frank decided after our recent vacation that we need to get in shape and be healthier so we're working together but also against each other to see how can lose the most inches and drop our body fat %! I know you're probably sick of all these challenges but I'm well on my way to my goal of being toned and being able to do a pull up!! It's going to be a great week!!
Week #8 Summary:
- Spontaneous describes my vacation pretty well! Skydiving, trying out new places, and just living life and loving it – even enjoyed some me time!!
- My 101 list is updated!! With lots in the works 🙂
- Worked on some new blog posts and even figured out the whole youtube thing!! I'm getting the hang of this I guess
My goals for weeks #9 and #10:
- This week is going to be all about making life easier so let's check four things off my list: weekly cleaning routine, daily routines, kids on set night routines, and get ready for school routine! We've been doing pretty good with the school thing but I want to make it easy and fun this week!!
- Set some short term goals and take action steps towards them!
- Kick Frank's butt this week on our month challenge of getting in shape!
- Plan out May and be super organized going into summer
- Bring pieces of my vacation into my every day life so it always feels like I'm on vacation!!