Cheyenne is back this time with her sidekick Dustin to tell you all about what she thinks of the Philips Sonicare for Kids after using it for a week! Both kids are pretty impressed with how squeaky clean their teeth are and I am too!
Dustin says: It's really awesome!
The Philips Sonicare for Kids is a rechargeable power toothbursh for kids ages 4+. There are lots of great features we like including:
- 8 fun interchangeable stickers, so the kids can customize their toothbrush
- changeable brush heads so the kids can share one rechargeable toothbrush
- easy grip handle, for big and little kids
- 2 power modes – low and high
- KidTimer – gradually increases brushing time to 2 min
- KidPacer – fun sounds alert kids to brush a new section
The has been expertly designed to encourage healthy brushing habits and to deliver outstanding results – even when they are brushing on their own! I like how the kids can choose to use the free Brush Busters – Philips App while brushing to make sure they get their whole mouth. The app also has some neat customizable features like fun games and rewards.
Some tips and tricks for parents:
- Wet the bristles and apply a small amount of toothpaste
- The toothbrush is best used at a slight angle towards the gumline
- Use the on/off button to start the toothbrush (after it is in the child's mouth)
- Pick the low or high speed depending on what works best for your child
- Do not scrub. The toothbrush only needs light pressure to maximize the effectiveness.
- Gently move the brush head slowly across the teeth in a small back and forth motion allowing the longer bristles to reach between teeth.
- The KidPacer will let you and the child know when to brush a new section and they'll be rewarded at the end with a congratulatory tune as the toothbrush turns off.
The kids love their tooth-a-tronic because it is the awesomest toothbrush ever!
How long do your kids brush their teeth for?